Dentists in Gurgaon are specialized in the diagnosing, preventing and treating diseases and conditions pertaining to the oral cavity. They offer personalized treatment plans to maintain and restore the oral health of their patients. In severe cases, the best dentists in Gurgaon perform surgical procedures on the teeth, bone and soft tissues of the oral cavity.
₹ 80₹ 200
₹ 80₹ 200
₹ 80₹ 200
Sector 31, Gurgaon | 1.0 Km
₹ 80₹ 200
Patel Nagar, Gurgaon | 0.9 Km
₹ 300₹ 500
Get a Free Online Doctor Consultation!
Hi, welcome to docprime. Briefly describe your symptom or health concern (e.g. I have a fever).2:14 PM
A dentist may be consulted for several reasons such as –
• For a routine dental check-up
• For the diagnosis of severe dental diseases
• For the cleaning of teeth
• For the treatment of a persistent toothache
• To get procedures such as gum surgery, dental implant, root canal etc.
A dentist may be specialized in the following fields -
• Community Dentistry
• Conservative Dentistry & Endodontics
• Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery
• Oral Medicine Diagnosis and Radiology
• Oral Pathology & Microbiology
• Orthodontics & Dentofacial Orthopedics
• Pedodontics and Preventive Dentistry
• Local anesthesia is administered to the affected tooth.
• After the tooth is numb, a small protective sheet known as "dental dam" is placed over the affected area to isolate the tooth and keep it free from saliva.
• An opening is then made in the crown of the tooth.
• The damaged pulp is then cleared from the pulp chamber and root canals to create a space for filling.
• Once the space is cleaned and shaped, the dentist fills the root canal with a rubber-like material called "gutta-percha".
• Adhesive cement is placed with gutta-percha to ensure complete sealing of the root canal.
• Temporary covering material is then placed over the tooth, which acts as a seal.
• In the final visit, the dentist places a crown to cover the tooth, which looks like a normal tooth.
• A dentist will thoroughly assess the condition of patient's teeth, to ensure if it needs whitening or not.
• To begin the procedure the dentist will place a rubber shield or a gel on the gums to protect them.
• After that, a whitening product that usually contains hydrogen peroxide or carbamide peroxide is applied on the teeth.
• These ingredients break down and act on the enamel of the tooth to make it whiter.
Ans: If you are looking for a dentist in Gurgaon, the most convenient way is to look through an online healthcare provider such as docprime. This portal helps to find the most qualified specialists in proximity to the patient’s residence.
Ans: A patient is given an anesthetic before the procedure. After the effect of anesthesia fades away, a patient may feel a little pain. This pain is usually not more than the pain felt after a dental filling.
Ans: The restored tooth may last for a lifetime. However, the tooth may not last for very long if the patient doesn’t take care of the teeth and gums.
Ans: There may be some side effects to whitening or bleaching teeth. However, before a person decides to whiten his/her teeth, all the possibilities must be discussed with the dentist.