Dentists are responsible for ensuring the oral health of the patients. They are medical practitioners dealing with the issues pertaining to teeth and tissues in the mouth. You may find best dentists near you in Noida that are experienced and qualified to treat several conditions related to the oral cavity. In severe cases, the dentists may also perform surgical procedures to cure a dental problem or to prevent an infection from spreading.
Patients may consult a dentist for several reasons such as –
• In case a person needs to get a routine oral check-up
• A dentist may be visited if there is a persistent pain in the tooth
• If a patient has problems such as bad breath and shooting pain in the jaw
• A patient may visit a dentist if he/she is suffering from mouth sores or periodontal disease
• Dental procedures such as cavity fillings, dental implants and braces may also be the reason to visit a dentist.
Depending upon their field of expertise, dentists may be of different types –
• General Dentists – Dentists who are not specialized in a particular domain, but have a wide knowledge about the dental conditions and procedures. If a general dentist finds out any severe problem, he/she may refer the patient to a specialist.
• Endodontists – Dentists specifically performing root-canal therapy
• Orthodontists - The dentist specializing in correcting the position of the teeth
• Oral pathologists - Dentists who diagnose oral diseases
• Pediatric dentists - Dentists focusing on dentistry for children
• Prosthodontists - The dentists replacing missing teeth with permanent fixtures, such as bridges, crowns or dentures
• Oral surgeons - Dentists carrying out tooth extraction and surgeries to treat a dental fracture, facial deformities etc.
• Periodontists - The dentists dealing with the issues pertaining to gum and tissues that support the teeth.
The general consultation fee of a dentist in Noida is as follows –
• Dental implant: INR 35,000 – INR 45,000
• Gum Surgery: INR 35,00 – INR 700,000
• Dental implant – Dental implant surgery is outpatient surgery. The dentist may begin by removing the affected tooth. The jawbone is then prepared for surgery; this process may require bone grafting. When the jawbone heals, the dentist places the metal implant (a screw) into the jawbone. The implant may take several months to settle after which, a crown or a new tooth is placed over the implant. The process may take three to nine months and sometimes even longer.
• Gum Surgery - First of all, an anaesthetic will be administered to numb the affected area. In order to access the tissue below, the dentist may fold the gum to form a normal flap. When the tissue becomes accessible the infected portion is removed. Tooth scaling is then performed to remove plaque and bacteria below the gum line.
Ans: The easiest way to find a dentist in Noida is to visit an online portal such as docprime. This portal helps to find the most qualified dentists in proximity to the patient’s residence.
Ans: The degree of pain a patient feels after undergoing a surgery depends upon the type of gum grafting that has been performed. If no tissues have been removed from the palate, the patients may have a little or no discomfort. However, if a tissue has been removed from the palate, a patient may feel uncomfortable for a few days.
Ans: The healing process is quick and may take just 1 to 2 weeks. But in some cases, the healing may take several months.
Ans: A dental implant may last for 25 years or more.