61 Results for
Filter by Availability More filters
Sort by More filters
Looking for other related specializations? Search all
A Dermatologist is a medical expert who has significant knowledge to diagnose and treat various problems associated with skin, nails, and hair. Dermatologists in Kolkata are familiar to all the diseases that are often caused by internal conditions. They have expertise in basic sciences such as pathology, physiology, endocrinology, and biochemistry.
A dermatologist may specialize in the fields of Dermatopathology, Cosmetic Dermatology, Immunohematology and, Pediatric Dermatology. Some dermatologists are also trained to perform surgeries. They are known as dermatosurgeons.
Generally, the consultation fee of a dermatologist in Kolkata starts from INR. 500 and vary accordingly on the basis of the specialty of the doctor and area.
• Chemical Peel - INR 1500- INR 3000
• Botox - INR15, 000- INR 18,000 per session
• Laser Tattoo Removal – INR 6,000 – INR 50,000
• Chemical peels: This procedure involves the application of a chemical solution on the skin that helps in removing the uppermost layer of the skin and incites the growth of new skin tissue.
• Biopsies: It is a diagnostic procedure which is used to determine the presence of cancerous cells and tumors.
• Cosmetic Injections: In this, various injections are used to reduce the signs of aging and enhancing facial features.
Ans: A dermatologist in Kolkata charges around INR 6,000 to INR 50,000 for a laser tattoo removal.
Ans: Eczema is a skin condition characterized by itchy, red, cracked, inflamed and rough skin. This condition can vary depending on the age of the person. In commonly occurs in infants and continue to have symptoms as an adult. Eczema can be triggered through various determinants such as environmental such as pollen and smoke, food such as nuts and dairy product and genetic factors. It is a non-curable skin problem and the main aim of the treatment of eczema is to heal the affected skin.
Ans: Dermatologists are skilled in dealing with conditions pertaining to skin, hair, nails, and scalp.
Ans: It is the most common hair problem suffered by women who have coarse and thick hair strands. It is also caused by lack of moisture in the hair. The main cause of split ends is using a chemical like hair colors or frequent use of curlers and straighteners.
Ans: A person can easily book a doctor’s appointment through an online healthcare provider such as Docprime. These portals will help you to find the best and most qualified dermatologist in Kolkata in proximity to the patient’s residence.