Dr. Prabhakar Rao visiting Consultant ENT Specialist Micro surgeon, MicroCare ENT Hospital & Research Institute, NABH Accredited Single Speciality Hospital in Hyderabad, India.
Professor & HOD, ENT Department, Mallareddy Institute of Medical Sciences, Suraram, Hyderabad since 2013
Experience in Cochlear Implant Surgery:
• Has become MENTOR COCHLEAR IMPLANT SURGEON when working as Superintendent and Prof & HOD Govt. ENT Hospital, Koti, Hyderabad
• Dealt with all types of congenital abnormalities of cochlea during cochlear implant surgeries
• 35 Years of uninterrupted career as an ENT surgeon with extensive experience in all areas of ENT
• Trained numerous post-graduates in E NT. Organized six workshops in ENT.
• Participated many Cochlear Implant Surgery Conferences and Workshops
1. Organized Six Work Shops In ENT.
2. Attended more than 50 ENT surgery workshops to develop skills in the latest ENT surgeries.
3. Observed ENT surgeries at the university of Colorado health sciences center at Denver in USA in