Gastroenterologists specialize in the diagnosis, evaluation, and treatment of the following conditions:
- Abdominal pain
- Bleeding in the digestive tract
- Different types of cancers such as colorectal cancer, gastric cancer, and liver cancer
- Constipation and diarrhea
- Gallbladder disease
- Heartburn and gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD)
- A liver disease like hepatitis, jaundice
Why anybody should consult Gastroenterologists?
A Gastroenterologist in Bangalore is an expert who treats conditions problems related to digestive systems like heartburn, constipation, diarrhea or abdominal pain. The patients experiencing chronic digestive disorders are advised to consult a specialist constantly. A Gastroenterologist also treats conditions such as Ulcerative Colitis, Irritable Bowel Syndrome, pancreases and liver disease and Crohn’s Disease.
What types of specialization is available under it?
A Gastroenterologist in Bangalore is specialized in gastroenterology such as Hepatology.
What is price for Gastroenterologist Consulting?
The consultation fees of a gastroenterologist in Bangalore usually begin at INR 500.
- Gastric Restrictive Surgery: INR 2, 00,000 - INR 3,50,000
- Endoscopy: INR 2500 - INR 6000
- Appendectomy: INR 50,000 – INR 80,000
- Liver Transplant: INR 5, 00,000- INR 25, 00,000
Top common treatment available under these Gastroenterologists
Gastroenterologists treat various conditions associated with the digestive tract. The most common treatments provided by a gastroenterologist in Bangalore are:
- Esophageal Stent Procedure – In this procedure a stent is placed in the blocked part of the esophagus which helps the patient to swallow liquids and solids.
- Gastric Restrictive Surgery– The main aim of this surgery is to limit the amount of food intake. This surgery is conducted to treat serious obesity when exercise, diet, and medicine fail to produce the proper effects.
- Liver Transplant- It is an operation in which a patient’s diseased liver is replaced with a whole or partial healthy liver.
- Colostomy – This surgery is done to create an opening in the large intestine through the abdominal wall remove the infected appendix from the body. It is considered an emergency surgery to treat appendicitis which is an inflammatory condition of the appendix.
Frequently Asked Questions
1) What are the symptoms of gastrointestinal disorders?
Ans: Some of the general symptoms exhibited by most of the gastrointestinal problems include abdominal pain, diarrhea, constipation, nausea, vomiting etc.
2) What disease does a Gastroenterologist treat?
Ans: The patients may visit the doctor if they are suffering from conditions like Hemorrhoids, Inflammation of the digestive, liver disease, upset stomach, ulcers, weight loss etc.
3) How much do gastroenterologist in Bangalore generally charge for a Liver Transplant?
Ans: The fees of a gastroenterologist in Bangalore may set the patient back by INR 5,00,000- INR 25,00,000.
4) How much do gastroenterologist in Bangalore generally charge for an Endoscopy?
Ans: Gastroenterologist in Bangalore charge around INR 2500 - INR 6000 for an Endoscopy.
5) What is the easiest way to get a gastroenterologist’s appointment in Bangalore?
Ans: It is easy to book an appointment from a gastroenterologist in Bangalore through an online platform such as Docprime. These online healthcare providers help in finding the most qualified doctors in proximity to the patient’s residence.