Gynecologists provide expert treatment for a wide range of issues like menstruation, fertility issues, sexually transmitted infections (STIs), obstetrics, pregnancy, childbirth, hormone disorders, and others. Gynecologists in Pune are well trained and experienced doctors specializing in women health with specialization on the female reproductive system. Gynecologist in Chennai specializes in treating female organs. Another specialist in the field of gynecology is an obstetrician who is a kind of gynecologist specializing in pregnancy and childbirth. Scroll below to find best Gynecologists near you.
While regular female health concerns can be treated by a general physician, expert advice of a gynecologist is necessary for more advanced treatments and overall health advice. A series of tests and exams are necessary to be performed before any disease can be diagnosed. The standard yearly health exams for adult women are performed on adult women’s health.
The following general conditions of a women’s health demand consulting a Gynecologist in Chennai:
• Gynecologists also perform minor surgeries like tube tying etc. which help in maintaining the overall health of the female reproductive system.
• In case a woman has diabetes, her gynecological specialist must help her understand its impact on her reproductive organs.
• Visiting a gynecologist helps women understand the problems she may have with her reproductive system. These include – Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome (PCOS), Cervical Cancer, Vaginal Infection, urinary tract infections, lower abdominal pain, and sexual pain.
There is immense scope for gynecological super specializations in India which include the following:
• Fetal Medicine
• Reproductive Endocrinology and Infertility
• Gynecological Oncology
• Gynecological Oncology
• Ovarian Cancer
• Cervical Cancer
• Fetal Medicine
• Uterine Cancer
• Cancer of the Vulva
The general consultation fees of a gynecologist in Chennai are as follows:
• Uterus Removal (Hysterectomy) Surgery: INR 27,500 to INR 96,200
• Laparoscopic Hysterectomy: INR 34,500 to INR 1, 20,000
• Laparoscopic Hysterectomy: INR 33,500 to INR 67,000
• Dilation and Curettage Surgery: INR 7,700 to INR 21,000
• Dilation and Curettage Surgery: INR 9,000 to INR 26,000
• Caesarean Section or C-Section Surgery: INR 27,000 to INR 57,000
• Uterus Removal (Hysterectomy) Surgery: INR 26,500 to INR 58,000
• Normal Baby Delivery: INR 12,500 to INR 36,000
• Hysteroscopy: INR 32,700 to INR 51,700
• Colposcopy: INR 19,800 to INR 29,000
• Caesarean Section or C-Section Surgery: INR 24,800 to INR 73,000
• Hysteroscopy: INR 20,700 to INR 48,800
• Colposcopy: INR 23,800 to INR 28,400
• Pelvic Ultrasound Scan: INR 650 to INR 1,650
• Normal Baby Delivery: INR 13,800 to INR 45,500
• Pelvic Ultrasound Scan: INR 800 to INR 2,400
• Menstruation and Menopause: Issues like abnormal bleeding, endometriosis, irregular menstruation, premenstrual syndrome, menopause, and midlife care and issues, etc.
• Complete Pregnancy Care: this section of female treatments include pregnancy and mental care, Ectopic pregnancy, cervical cerclage, infertility evaluation and treatment, Miscarriage – risks and treatments, pregnancy and flu, etc.
• Gynecological Cancers and Screenings: Cancer prevention and screening, precancerous Conditions of the cervix and early cervical cancer.
Ans: Calcium is an essential mineral of human body. It is required to maintain a certain amount of calcium in the body to keep bones healthy and strong. Generally in women’s body who are under the age of 50 years is needed in certain specific quantities – 1000 mg on a daily basis. Those over 50 years of age need around 1200 mg of calcium on daily basis.
Ans: A gynecologist in Chennai charge: INR 9,000 to INR 26,000 for Dilation and Curettage Surgery.
Ans: A woman should visit a gynecologist at least once a year after they turn 18 years old or when they are sexually active. A woman can visit a gynecologist under the following conditions as well:
• A sexual illness
• A history of sexual health problem
• Plans to become pregnant
• A sexually transmitted disease
Ans: A gynecologist in Chennai charges approximately between INR 27,500 to INR 96,200 for a Uterus Removal (Hysterectomy) surgery.
Ans: The easiest way to get an appointment from a gynecologist in Chennai is to book through an online healthcare provider such as Docprime. These portals help in finding the most qualified specialists in proximity to the patient’s residence.