Gynecologists provide expert treatment for a wide range of issues like menstruation, fertility issues, sexually transmitted infections (STIs), obstetrics, pregnancy, childbirth, hormone disorders, and others. Gynecologists in Delhi are well trained and experienced doctors specializing in women health with specialization on the female reproductive system. Another specialist in the field of gynecology is an obstetrician who is a kind of gynecologist specializing in pregnancy and childbirth. Scroll below to find best gynecologists near you and book appointment instantly.
While regular female health concerns can be treated by a general physician, expert advice of a gynecologist is necessary for more advanced treatments and overall health advice. A series of tests and exams are necessary to be performed before any disease can be diagnosed. The standard yearly health exams for adult women are performed on adult women’s health.
The following general conditions of a women’s health demand consulting a Gynecologist in Delhi:
• Gynecologists also perform minor surgeries like tube tying etc. which help in maintaining the overall health of the female reproductive system.
• Visiting a gynecologist helps women understand the problems she may have with her reproductive system. These include – Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome (PCOS), Cervical Cancer, Vaginal Infection, urinary tract infections, lower abdominal pain, and sexual pain.
• In case a woman has diabetes, her gynecological specialist must help her understand its impact on her reproductive organs.
There is immense scope for gynecological super specializations in India which include the following:
• Gynecological Oncology
• Fetal Medicine
• Reproductive Endocrinology and Infertility
• Gynecological Oncology
• Ovarian Cancer
• Cervical Cancer
• Uterine Cancer
• Cancer of the Vulva
• Fetal Medicine
The general consultation fees of a gynecologist in Delhi are as follows:
• Normal Baby Delivery: INR 12,500 to INR 36,000
• Hysteroscopy: INR 32,700 to INR 51,700
• Colposcopy: INR 19,800 to INR 29,000
• Uterus Removal (Hysterectomy) Surgery: INR 27,500 to INR 96,200
• Laparoscopic Hysterectomy: INR 34,500 to INR 1, 20,000
• Dilation and Curettage Surgery: INR 9,000 to INR 26,000
• Caesarean Section or C-Section Surgery: INR 27,000 to INR 57,000
• Uterus Removal (Hysterectomy) Surgery: INR 26,500 to INR 58,000
• Laparoscopic Hysterectomy: INR 33,500 to INR 67,000
• Dilation and Curettage Surgery: INR 7,700 to INR 21,000
• Pelvic Ultrasound Scan: INR 800 to INR 2,400
• Caesarean Section or C-Section Surgery: INR 24,800 to INR 73,000
• Pelvic Ultrasound Scan: INR 650 to INR 1,650
• Normal Baby Delivery: INR 13,800 to INR 45,500
• Hysteroscopy: INR 20,700 to INR 48,800
• Colposcopy: INR 23,800 to INR 28,400
• Menstruation and Menopause: Issues like abnormal bleeding, endometriosis, irregular menstruation, premenstrual syndrome, menopause and midlife care and issues, etc.
• Complete Pregnancy Care: this section of female treatments include pregnancy and mental care, Ectopic pregnancy, cervical cerclage, infertility evaluation and treatment, Miscarriage – risks and treatments, pregnancy and flu, etc.
• Gynecological Cancers and Screenings: Cancer prevention and screening, precancerous Conditions of the cervix and early cervical cancer.
Ans: Gynecologists are skilled doctors to treat problems related to the female reproductive system. A gynecologist performs various tests such as Pap smear, breast exam, STD tests etc. to identify the status of a woman’s reproductive health.
Ans: A gynecologist in Delhi charge INR 34,500 to INR 1, 20,000 for a Laparoscopic Hysterectomy.
Ans: A woman should visit a gynecologist at least once a year after they turn 18 years old or when they are sexually active. A woman can visit a gynecologist under following conditions as well:
• A sexual illness
• A history of sexual health problem
• Plans to become pregnant
• A sexually transmitted disease
Ans: A gynecologist in Delhi charges approximately between INR 450/- to INR 1,000/-.
Ans: The easiest way to get an appointment from a gynecologist in Delhi is to book through an online healthcare provider such as Docprime. These portals help in finding the most qualified specialists in proximity to the patient’s residence.