67 Results for
Filter by Availability More filters
Sort by More filters
Looking for other related specializations? Search all
A gynaecologist is a trained medical expert who is well experienced in treating health conditions related to female reproductive system. While regular female health concerns can be treated by general physician, an expert advice of gynaecologist is necessary for more advanced treatments and overall health advice.
A series of tests and exams are necessary to be performed before any disease can be diagnosed. The standard yearly health exams for adult women are performed on adult women’s health.
The following general conditions of a women’s health demand seeing a gynecologist:
• Visiting a gynaecologist helps a women understand the problems she may have with her reproductive system. These include – Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome (PCOS), Cervical Cancer, Vaginal Infection, urinary tract infections, lower abdominal pain, and sexual pain.
• In case a woman has diabetes, her gynaecological specialist must help her understand its impact on her reproductive organs.
• Gynaecologists also perform minor surgeries like tube tying etc. which help in maintaining overall health of the female reproductive system.
There is immense scope for gynaecological specialisations in India which include the following:
• Gynecological Oncology
• Fetal Medicine
• Reproductive Endocrinology and Infertility
The general consultation fee of a gynaecologist in Noida is as follows:
• Normal Baby Delivery: INR 12,500 to INR 36,000
• Caesarean Section or C-Section Surgery: INR 27,000 to INR 57,000
• Uterus Removal (Hysterectomy) Surgery: INR 26,500 to INR 58,000
• Laparoscopic Hysterectomy: INR 33,500 to INR 67,000
• Dilation and Curettage Surgery: INR 7,700 to INR 21,000
• Hysteroscopy: INR 32,700 to INR 51,700
• Colposcopy: INR 19,800 to INR 29,000
• Pelvic Ultrasound Scan: INR 800 to INR 2,400
• Complete Pregnancy Care: this section of female treatments include pregnancy and mental care, Ectopic pregnancy, cervical cerclage, infertility evaluation and treatment, Miscarriage – risks and treatments, pregnancy and flu, etc.
• Menstruation and Menopause: Issues like abnormal bleeding, endometriosis, irregular menstruation, premenstrual syndrome, menopause and midlife care and issues, etc.
• Gynaecological Cancers and Screenings: Cancer prevention and screening, precancerous conditions of the cervix and early cervical cancers.
Ans: Calcium in women’s body who are under the age of 50 years is needed in certain specific quantities – 1000 mg on a daily basis. Those over 50 years of age need around 1200 mg of calcium on daily basis.
Ans: Gynaecologists are specialists of the female reproductive system who carry out a number of tests. These examinations include: pap smear, STD tests, breast exam, etc. to identify the status of a woman’s reproductive health.
Ans: After reading the instructions carefully, ensure you follow the dosage as advised. If you miss a pill for one day, take two pills the next day. In case you have missed two pills, take two pills on each of the following two days. Consult an expert gynaecologist in Noida for expert advice.
Ans: While the field of gynaecology takes care of all aspects of women’s reproductive health from the onset of puberty to menopause, obstetrics particularly deals with the welfare of pregnant woman and her baby.
Ans: The easiest way to get an appointment from a gynaecologist in Noida is to book through an online healthcare provider such as Docprime. These portals help in finding the most qualified specialists in proximity to the patient’s residence.