Homeopathic doctors refer to physicians who practice homeopathy. Homeopathy is a medical system that was developed in Germany and is based on the belief that the body can heal itself. The best homeopathic doctors use tiny amounts of natural substances like minerals and plants to stimulate the healing process. Homeopathy is common in India and there are many colleges which provide a four or five-year graduation program in the field. The homeopathic doctors provide treatment for both acute and chronic conditions.
Principles of homeopathy:
- The law of similarity: The law states that a disease or condition is cured by the medicine that creates symptoms similar to those experienced by a patient. It is, therefore, that the homeopathic doctors ask a long list of questions to determine the symptoms.
- The principle of single remedy: According to this law, only a single medicine should cover all the symptoms a patient experiences. They could be mental, physical or emotional.
- The principle of minimum dosage: As per homeopathic doctors the less the dose, more powerful is its effect. Also, the homeopathic doctors prescribe only a small amount of dosage and wait to see what effect the medicine has.
What do Homeopathic doctors treat?
The best homeopathic doctors treat a wide array of conditions such as –
- Migraines: Migraine is characterized by a persistent headache, vomiting, nausea and sensitivity to light. Various triggers of migraines may include hormonal changes, emotional issues, physical causes (tiredness, shoulder pains, poor posture), medications etc.
- Depression: Depression is a mood disorder which is characterized by persistent sadness, loss of interest and low mood.
- Allergies: An allergy is the body’s response to a foreign substance that is usually not harmful to the body. Some of the substances that may lead to allergy are pollen grains, dust, certain compounds in fruits and vegetables etc.
- Chronic fatigue syndrome: The condition is characterized by a feeling of extreme fatigue which is not a consequence of an underlying medical condition. Chronic fatigue syndrome may affect the mental and physical health of a patient.
- Warts: Warts are benign growth on the skin that is most commonly caused by the Human Papilloma Virus. This virus enters through the cuts and bruises on the skin and forms blister-like formations on the skin.
- Acne: Acne usually appears when skin becomes clogged due to dirt, debris and bacteria. Skin produces sebum to maintain the elasticity of the skin. But when the oil is produced in excess, it attracts more dust and clogs the pores.
- Rheumatoid Arthritis: Rheumatoid arthritis is an autoimmune disease that causes joint pain and damage to the body. The major symptoms of the condition include joint pain, joint stiffness, joint swelling and lack of mobility.
- Premenstrual Syndrome: Premenstrual syndrome or PMS refers to a condition that affects the mood of women especially just before her periods.
Apart from these conditions, homeopathic doctors may also provide treatment for minor issues such as scrapes, bruises, toothaches, nausea, vomiting, cold, cough and headache.
Benefits of a homeopathic treatment –
- The treatment is safe: Homeopathic medicines are made from plant extracts and other natural substances. Therefore, they do not produce any side effects even if taken for prolonged durations.
- The treatment is effective: Homeopathic treatment is said to be so effective that it eliminates the root cause of the problems. Homeopathic medicines enable a patient to restore its health to the fullest.
- The treatment helps to build resistance: The treatment addresses the root cause of the problem thereby enhancing resistance to the disease.
- Anyone can take the treatment: Homeopathic treatment is safe for the people of all ages. Even pregnant women and lactating mothers can take this treatment without any doubt.
How to Find the Best Homeopathic doctor near you?
To find the best homeopathic doctor nearby, you can
- Take a reference from your friends or relatives –
- Take a reference from a doctor –
- Consider an online platform – Searching for a doctor via an online portal like docprime is another way to find out a trusted doctor. A person may simply visit the website of docprime, choose the area and enter the doctor he has been looking for.
Going to a doctor that has been recommended by a person’s dear ones is always a good option. This not only allows a person to trust the doctor but also offers a sense of safety. If a person is looking out for a specialist, he may consider taking a recommendation from his family doctor or any other doctor he regularly visits and trusts.
Consult Top Homeopathic Doctor Near You on Docprime
Docprime is an online portal that aims at delivering the best medical services to its users. The portal has all the information that a person would need regarding various health conditions, diseases and medicines. In case a person wants to undergo some diagnostic tests, he/she may enter a query to search the nearby labs.
For patients who lack time to visit a doctor can get a free medical consultation via an online chat. Also, there is no need to worry about the privacy of information entered by the patient. docprime is associated with around 10,000 trusted doctors, who can be reached out easily through the online platform.
The online portal also provides lucrative discounts on various diagnostic tests. All that a patient needs to do is, visit the website, choose the area, search for a doctor or tests and click on book an appointment. The method is simple and hassle-free.
Each and every doctor associated with docprime has a profile that entails his/her qualification and experience. For the convenience of the patients and to ensure that they are being referred to a good doctor, they may read reviews posted by other patients.
Major benefits of using docprime –
- Book hassle-free online appointments
- Read patient reviews
- Get free online consultation via chat
- Get lucrative discounts and offers on diagnostic tests
- Be assured of the privacy