80 Results for
Filter by Availability More filters
Sort by More filters
Looking for other related specializations? Search all
The nervous system of a human body is a crucial system and complicated system which should be taken care of for proper functioning. One should visit a neurologist if they are facing problems like severe headache, spinal cord pain or any problem which is related to the nervous system. Some of the symptoms like trembling of hands or forgetfulness should be treated on time as it might lead to serious health issue like lifetime paralysis.
Neurologists have multiple specialties under Neurology. The specialization includes Neurodevelopment, Pain Management, Neurosurgery, Vascular Neurology, Rehabilitation, and Paediatric Neurology. All these treatments involve a long-term process and it also might involve more than one specialist. If in case there is a neurological deficiency then it might result in pain chronic pain and then the pain management becomes imperative. The neurologists check the functioning of the nervous system with the help of different types of electronic test.
The price for the check-up or a test by Neurologist in Delhi depends on how much critical situation the patient is suffering. The consultation fees start from Rs. 500 to Rs. 1500.
A neurologist is a medical expert who addresses the disorders which are related to the central nervous system and brain. These are the treatments that are included under these specialists.
• Brain tumour treatment: Every person’s brain works in a different manner and the study is important for the treatment. The brain doctor looks after the functioning of the brain by doing proper research to identify a tumour.
• Frame treatment: This treatment helps to find the problem related to spinal injuries and other major problems related to the spine. This treatment involves surgery.
• Child treatment: Neurologist takes proper care for the treatment of children and the procedure also varies that of an adult. While the medical expert is doing the treatment of children, they consult the pediatrician before the treatment.
• Cyberknife: This treatment is painless and is also technically advanced to find a tumour in the brain. The neurologist uses radiosurgery to destroy a tumour. The treatment is complicated and it also requires a high degree of precision.
• Neurosurgery: Under the neurosurgery, the medical expert is assisted by robots while performing the surgery as it needs a high level of precision.
Ans: If in case there is no additional test involved then the consultation visit with the Neurologist takes around 30 to 60 minutes. It also depends on the medical history and the other factors. So the time varies from patient to patient.
Ans: Here is the list of the physical symptoms that should be the early signs of neurological disorder.
• Muscle weakness
• Poor cognitive abilities
• Decreased alertness
• Unexplained pain
• Difficulty reading and writing
• Partial or complete paralysis
• Partial or complete loss of sensation
Ans: These are the list of causes of Neurological disorder.
• Environmental influences
• Nutrition-related causes
• Physical injuries
• Lifestyle-related causes
Ans: In case you have been facing symptoms of neurological order then your doctor might recommend you to a neurologist. They are the ones who diagnose and treat the disease related to the brain, muscles, spinal cord and muscles.
Ans: If the problem of a headache is just for a few days then it can be treated by taking medication prescribed by the doctor. However, if the problem of a headache exists for a few weeks then it might lead to a severe health condition. It is advisable to consult a neurologist.
Save Upto 70%