Psychiatrists in Bangalore are skilled in diagnosis, treatment and prevention of any sort of emotional, mental and behavioural disorders. There are a large number of Psychiatrists in Bangalore who are experienced to diagnose several conditions such as bipolar disorders, depression, anxiety, Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder (OBC), schizophrenia and PTSD.
Vijayanagar, Bangalore | 6.1 Km
₹ 300₹ 500
₹ 540₹ 800
A Psychiatrist is a medical expert who has significant knowledge to diagnose and treat various problems associated with mental and emotional health. Psychiatrists in Bangalore are familiar to all the diseases that are often caused due to mental, emotional and behavioural disorders. They have expertise in managing a large number of mental symptoms through electroconvulsive therapy, psychological interventions and other treatments.
A Psychiatrist may specialize in the field of adult psychiatry, addiction psychiatry, child psychiatry, neuropsychiatry, forensic psychiatry, organizational psychiatry and geriatric psychiatry. Some Psychiatrists are also trained to perform surgeries. They are known as psychosurgeons.
Generally, the consultation fee of a Psychiatrist in Bangalore starts from INR. 600.
• Schizophrenia - INR 500- INR 1,500
• Anxiety Disorder – INR 400 – INR 1,200
• Schizophrenia: This condition involves people experiencing delusions, along with audio and visual hallucinations. Patient may also find difficulty in concentrating and expressing emotions.
• Anxiety Disorder: People suffering from anxiety disorders may feel scared, or worried all times. They might experience panic attacks at uncertain times.
• PTSD (Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder): It is natural for people to react emotionally when exposed to a highly stressful event. People with PTSD tend to experience the flashbacks of the vent that triggered their emotions reactions.
Ans: Though the exact cause of Schizophrenia is not known till yet, studies shows that it may be considered as an outcome of various genetic, psychological and environmental factors that result in a stressful life.
Ans: Depending on the condition of the patient to be treated, the charges may set the patient back by INR 400 to INR 1,200.
Ans: You must seek help from a Psychiatrist if you are feeling sad, addicted to some drug or any other substance, past bothers you a lot, or can’t stop suicidal thoughts.
Ans: Psychiatrists are trained medical doctors who treat patients with their medications whereas, psychologists not involved with medications, instead they treat their patients through psychotherapy.
Ans: The easiest way to get an appointment from a Psychiatrist in Bangalore is to book through an online healthcare provider such as Docprime. These portals help in finding the most qualified specialists in proximity to the patient’s residence.