80 Results for
Filter by Availability More filters
Sort by More filters
Looking for other related specializations? Search all
A Psychiatrist is a medical expert who has significant knowledge to diagnose and treat various problems associated with mental and emotional health. Psychiatrists in Delhi are familiar to all the diseases that are often caused due to mental, emotional and behavioural disorders. They have expertise in managing a large number of mental symptoms through electroconvulsive therapy, psychological interventions and other treatments.
A Psychiatrist may specialize in the field of adult psychiatry, addiction psychiatry, child psychiatry, neuropsychiatry, forensic psychiatry, organizational psychiatry and geriatric psychiatry. Some Psychiatrists are also trained to perform surgeries. They are known as psychosurgeons.
Generally, the consultation fee of a Psychiatrist in Delhi starts from INR. 600.
• Bipolar Disorder - INR 800- INR 2,000
• OCD (Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder) – INR 700 – INR 3,000
• Bipolar Disorder: People suffering from this disease experience frequent mood swings. People between the age group of 15 to 25 years are the most affected folks.
• OCD (Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder): OCD is generally associated with superstitions, worries and excessive confusion and doubts. People suffering from this disease may also experience forbidden thoughts, fear of contamination, imagining self-harm and loss of control over emotions.
• Schizophrenia: This condition involves people experiencing delusions, along with audio and visual hallucinations. Patient may also find difficulty in concentrating and expressing emotions.
Ans: Mental illness can be classified as a wide range of conditions that affect mood, thinking and behaviour. The most common causes that can be associated with mental disorders are infections, impaired nerve cells substance abuse and heredity concerns.
Ans: Depending on the type of disorder to be treated, the charges may set the patient back by INR 600 to INR 3,000.
Ans: Psychiatrists are proficient in dealing with conditions pertaining to mental health. The most common diseases with which Psychiatrists deal are depression, anxiety, bipolar disorders, Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder (OBC), schizophrenia and PTSD.
Ans: Bipolar Disorder is a condition in which a person suffers from frequent mood swings. The condition can be further classified into three categories - Bipolar Disorder Type I, Bipolar Disorder Type II and Cyclothymia.
Ans: The easiest way to get an appointment from a Psychiatrist in Delhi is to book through an online healthcare provider such as Docprime. These portals help in finding the most qualified specialists in proximity to the patient’s residence.
Save Upto 70%